Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween and Scott/Skylar's Birthdays



Last weekend we went up to Chattanooga to celebrate Halloween as well as Scott and Skylar's birthdays. The kids and I drove up Friday and went with the Tinney's to their church's fall festival.

Harbin went as a chef from the movie Ratatouille. He even wore a little Ratatouille figurine underneath his chef hat- all his idea (if you haven't seen the movie, you won't understand).

Catherine was a Ladybug and she was content to eat suckers and candy the whole time, having no desire to put the sucker down and bounce or play any of the games.

Lydia was a Sweet Pea-in-a-Pod and once again loved her comfy, warm outfit.

After the festival, we went and Trick-or-Treated on Aunt Peggy and Ma and Da's door. The kids loved knocking on the door and saying "Trick or Treat" and I enjoyed getting to go into the warm house (it was awfully cold that night).

Sunday we celebrated Scott (Nov.5) and Skylar's (Nov.3) birthdays. Skylar hit a big milestone, turning 18 this year- just in time to vote. Scott just got older :)

I have started using the slideshow to add pictures as some of you may have noticed.I have done this for two reasons- 1. it's easier and faster for me and 2. it allows me to show you all more pictures. I have updated the sidebar with how to print pictures from the slideshow. If you have troubles with it, email me. If it ends up causing too many issues, then I will go back to the old way.

Hopefully I will post again soon, but there's no guarantee!!!
The mom.

No comments: