Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hudgens Art Center and Boxes






Last weekend, the kids and I joined a friend at the Hudgens Art Center. The art center has a children's museum and was free until the end of the year. We were upset to find out that they had removed most of the kids stuff and there was not a lot to do, but the kids had a blast playing with the puppet theater and doing stencil rubbings. Harbin really enjoyed the puppets and cracked me up with his "Ladies and Gentlemice..." before each performace.

Over the past week or so I have really been working on packing up some stuff we don't use and reorganizing the stuff we do. The kids had a great time playing in the boxes that I was using. They also enjoyed decorating them by drawing all over them. I guess if we ever do move, we will have the most decorative moving boxes ever!!!

More blogs to come soon!
The mom.

No comments: