Saturday, June 26, 2010

PJ Party!




Ok, so I guess being pregnant with number 4 has made life a little crazy since it's been more than a month since I have posted. We've definitely had things going on, so it's really just being slack on my side!!!

Anyways, back near the middle of May Harbin finished up his year in the Preschool Choir at First Baptist Church of Snellville. The theme for the end of the year was a PJ Party and all the little kids dressed in their pajamas, brought their stuffed animals and slippers and entertained us with some cute songs. The girls were a bit antsy this time watching so I didn't get very many pictures, but here are a few. Also, there's one of all the kids in their new PJ's (and yes, they ALL wore PJ's to church that night even though only Harbin was singing).

Stay tuned for MANY more blogs to come. I have to hurry and catch up since I am only 3 weeks away from my due date and I doubt blogging will be any easier when Ella is actually here!

The mom.

No comments: