Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Fun

From lounging at the pool to lounging in the sunroom, we've had some pretty fun memories for the little time we've been home this summer. Our AC was acting up so we spend a few nights in the sunroom which has it's on window unit AC. Lydia decided it was her night to sleep with me and I wasn't really sure how we'd both fit on the couch but I figured I would let her fall asleep and then move her. Well, I guess she figure out a way and I found her sleeping on the top of the couch, kind of like we'd be in bunk beds. That only lasted about half the night until her feet came crashing down on me and I gently moved her to the floor. Later that week while the AC guy was fixing the unit, we were all outside playing and I looked over and Lydia was working on her car. As you can see, remembering daddy is NOT an issue around our house, but by the time I got my camera, all you could see was an abandoned car up on blocks and not the little girl who was working on it! I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! It's been a hot one, but we've been staying cool and having fun...just waiting for Daddy to come home soon!

No comments: