Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm an AUNT!!!!


I officially became Aunt Kimberly Friday night, September 14th at 9:32pm. Kristen spent all day Friday laboring and delivering a beautiful baby boy named Wesley Evan.She did absolutely amazing and I was excited to get to accompany her through the whole delivery process. Baby Wesley was 8 pounds 9 ounces and 20.5 inches long. He has a head full of dark brown hair and an adorable little face.
Wesley was admitted to the NICU Saturday morning because he wasn't eating well and was throwing up bile. I was able to visit him once in the NICU, but wasn't able to hold him. Kristen visits him a lot and has even had success nursing him. She was discharged yesterday and we hope that Baby Wesley will come home tomorrow. He is eating much better and is holding everything down.

I hope you enjoy the pictures I have added on here. You can see the link on the right of my website to all of the pics of Baby Wesley!

The AUNT!!

No comments: