Friday, February 6, 2009

Lydia is 7 months


Lydia was 7 months old this past Sunday and we just can't believe how quickly the time is passing. She is now able to completely sit up on her own and although she doesn't crawl yet, she can get about anywhee she wants. She has aboa 6-foot "reach" radius around her which is actually pretty impressive to watch. She will often scoot on her bottom across the hardwoods to whatever it is she wants to get.

She has cut two teeth now and is eating more solids each day. She loves to chew on pretzels and bread, and we have recently added baby foods like green beans and peas to her cereal.

About three weeks ago she started babbling Dadda and, of course, a week later she learned Mamma. She loves to talk and does it often, usually with lots of enthusiasm.

Well that's it for now. I have another post to write, but wanted to give each child their "deserved" moment here on the blog!!!

It's our month of birthday celebrations, so be on the lookout for more birthday posts!
The mom.

2 comments:

Jim and Ally Garrison said...

Adorable! And I can't believe how much I am missing! I know how much I look forward to comments on my blog, so I thought I'd leave you one too! ;) Can't wait to get back so we can hang out again!

Amanda Rogers said...

Wow...can't believe that Catherine is 2 and Lydia is already so big!! The family looks great..we sure miss y'all alot---Katie asks about Harbin all the time! Take care :)