Saturday, March 20, 2010

Gymnastics





So for the older two kids birthday's my mom got them gymnastics classes. They're both in different classes because of their age and they had their first lesson last Friday.

Catherine has about 8 girls in her class and Harbin has one other boy and one other girl in his. They both looked ready an set to go on their first day even though I know they were both very nervous. Unfortunately I can't go into the room while they have class, but I was able to get a few pictures of them through the teeny window in the door.

Very rarely are my two older ones split up, so it was neat to get to see them interact when they were done- they discussed what they did and were excited to hear that the other did that too!

The class is 6 lessons long and I know that they will enjoy it. The last class we are allowed to come in and watch, so hopefully I will be able to get better pictures then!

The mom.

No comments: