Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pictures for Mom

I managed to capture some great pics of the kids for Mother's Day. It was really an incredible feat since it was after church and everyone was tired. My nephew, Wesley had spent the night, plus we had to get up early because I was serving at the preschool desk. We came home and ate lunch and then decided to get the picture. It was muggy and kind of sprinkling outside, but I drug everyone (and the bench to our dining table) down to the fence between our house and the church property next door. I cleaned the fence up the best I could and snapped a few last minute hairbows in the girls hair. I was SHOCKED at the wonderful pics I got. The lighting was great because it was overcast and I think the kids were just tired enough to be goofy rather than grumpy! The mom.

No comments: