Friday, October 22, 2010































Ella is 3 months old already and I can't believe how quickly she is growing. You can see from the pictures that she is a very happy baby. She remains to be easy-going and loves to just do what we do. She smiles constantly and loves to be talked to (especially by her brother). Just recently she has taken up a few new habits- one is that she pulls her own hair when she's mad or when she's sleeping. It's a nervous habit of some kind, but I am hoping she doesn't pull it all out! She has also recently started to try to mimick the sounds we make- rolling our tongue causes her to try to do the same, usually resulting in a spitting type noise, but very cute nonetheless. She has no well-check up this month, so I have no updates on weight and height, but I know that she is definitely growing.
The pics are of her at the pumpkin patch and her first ride in the swing at the park. She still isn't super steady in it, but Scott was home for that weekend, so we thought we'd give it a try!
Ok, so what's with the "Who's Who?" pic you ask? Well, everyone of course has their opinions as to who she looks like more- Harbin, Catherine, or Lydia. So, I thought I would let you take a look and see if you can figure out which kid is which!! Even I often have a hard time determining which child it is in baby pictures. Usually clothes and surroundings are a clue to me, so I tried to cut those out, making it a bit harder for you! Feel free to post a comment with which kid you think is which- no prize, just the mere satisfaction in knowing (or not knowing) the Tinney kids. These are pics of all the kids at about 2.5-3 months old! GOOD LUCK!
The mom.












2 comments:

Cromama said...

ok so my guess is top right ;)

TWLaughlin said...

Here goes...top left Lydia, bottom left Harbin, to right Ella, bottom right Cathrine. Did I get it right?