September 19th is "Talk Like a Pirate" day and Krispy Kreme was giving out a free donut to anyone with a pirate hat or eye patch on and a free DOZEN donuts to anyone who was dressed head-to-toe in Pirate attire. The kids all dressed up and met Wesley at Krisy Kreme so we could enjoy some free donuts. Harbin scored a free dozen that I made him share with everyone and the girls all got their one free.
Oddly enough, I don't have any pictures of Lydia eating her donut because she doesn't like DONUTS!!! She loves anything with sugar but for whatever reason she just doesn't like DONUTS- crazy, I know!
Hmmm... what to say... well there's six of us. Scott is the dad- he used to be in the army, but then started teaching high school chemistry, and now got called back to the army. I'm the mom- Kimberly- I attempt to hold down the happenings at home while attempting to continue a career in real estate. Harbin is our oldest- he's 7. Catherine is our daughter who's 5, Lydia is almost 4 and Ella is almost 2. We live just outside of Atlanta, GA and attend Shadowbrook Baptist Church.
As you can tell we are big Peyton Manning fans. We also love VOLS Tennessee Football!!!
We homeschool and love the flexibility to wake up late and hang out in our PJ's (amongst other weird homeschooling things we do).
For the Great-Grandma's (and those who don't know how to print pictures from here)
UPDATE: how to save pics from slideshow.
1. Click on the picture, this will bring up the slideshow site.
2. Stop the show from cycling through the pics.
3. Right click on the pic and scroll down to print.
Please let me know if this does not work for you- thanks!
Here's how you can save and print pictures from this site.
1. Right click (use that button you never use on your mouse) on the picture you want.
2. On the menu, select "save picture as". This will allow you to save the picture somewhere on your computer.
3. At the top of the box that pops up, it should say "Save in:". The easiest is to save on your desktop, so change the bar to say desktop.
4. Click save. You should now be able to find the picture file on your desktop and open it. You can print it from there.
Hopefully this makes sense!!! If for some reason the picture prints poorly, just email me and I will send you whatever pic you want!