So over Labor Day weekend we got new tires on the van. The place where we got them was amazing and literally people stood in line for hours to have their tires done there (they are cheap). Because of this they have a huge amount of old tires, so we asked if we could have any for a tire swing. The store owner sent one of his guys out into the piles of tires (wish I had a pic of this, but didn't think to bring my camera to a tire store-hmmm...can't imagine why that didn't occur to me). They picked out a great tire swing and we hung it up from a tree (like the only tree we have) in our yard. Of course, I'd hoped we'd get all these great wonderful pics of the kids on the tire swing when it first went up, but as usual, the process took longer than we expected and by the time we got it hung, it was mostly dark. The funny thing, the girls LOVED it and wanted to go higher and higher and Harbin was a little afraid!!! He's never been a huge fan of swinging at the park, so I guess he doesn't care for tire swings either. He and daddy did have fun using it as a target for throwing the football!!
Hmmm... what to say... well there's six of us. Scott is the dad- he used to be in the army, but then started teaching high school chemistry, and now got called back to the army. I'm the mom- Kimberly- I attempt to hold down the happenings at home while attempting to continue a career in real estate. Harbin is our oldest- he's 7. Catherine is our daughter who's 5, Lydia is almost 4 and Ella is almost 2. We live just outside of Atlanta, GA and attend Shadowbrook Baptist Church.
As you can tell we are big Peyton Manning fans. We also love VOLS Tennessee Football!!!
We homeschool and love the flexibility to wake up late and hang out in our PJ's (amongst other weird homeschooling things we do).
For the Great-Grandma's (and those who don't know how to print pictures from here)
UPDATE: how to save pics from slideshow.
1. Click on the picture, this will bring up the slideshow site.
2. Stop the show from cycling through the pics.
3. Right click on the pic and scroll down to print.
Please let me know if this does not work for you- thanks!
Here's how you can save and print pictures from this site.
1. Right click (use that button you never use on your mouse) on the picture you want.
2. On the menu, select "save picture as". This will allow you to save the picture somewhere on your computer.
3. At the top of the box that pops up, it should say "Save in:". The easiest is to save on your desktop, so change the bar to say desktop.
4. Click save. You should now be able to find the picture file on your desktop and open it. You can print it from there.
Hopefully this makes sense!!! If for some reason the picture prints poorly, just email me and I will send you whatever pic you want!