Monday, December 26, 2011

What Child is This?










Or more like "Whose Children are these?" I mean, really, these cute kids who actually posed for a picture- who are they? And not only did they pose, they stood there long enough for me to keep adding people to the pic! I mean, they're not all looking or smiling in every pic, but I usually count it a success just to get them all in the same frame!

Our Christmas schedule seems to be working itself out and this is the second year in a row we've been able to celebrate with about everyone in the family and still have time to ourselves. We started our celebrations for a Christmas Eve lunch and my Grandma and Grandpa Skillin's house. We were joined by my Uncle Bruce and his two kids, Sabrina and Sam. Unfortunately my Aunt Marcy was recovering from surgery- we missed you and hope you get better soon! My dad, sister and nephew, Wesley also joined us for the feast and we had a great time getting to eat, play and open presents. Sabrina has grown to be so beautiful and was just excellent with all my kids. Sam was glad that he no longer had to sit in the step-chair, with 5 kids under him, I think he's out of it for good!

From grandma's we headed home to put the kids down for a rest so we could continue on with the rest of our Christmas festivities.

The mom.

No comments: